On this episode I speak to Lawrence Hannah who is the founder of Metabollic London. As somebody who is opening a gym I really appreciated the chance to get to speak to Lawrence who has built his brand from the ground up. His insight and no-nonsense approach to operating your own facility was very enjoyable to listen too. Lawrence really loves what he does. For anybody looking to take the plunge into their future career this episode is a really good one to listen to.
What this episode has in store for you:
- Lawrence tells us his background briefly and where his fitness roots came from.
- Lawrence talks us through the concept of Metabolic and it's training methods.
- What lead Lawrence to leave his job and take the steps needed to open up Metabolic.
- How the UK is playing catch up with the US and the Southern Hemisphere in regard to fitness.
- The future for Metabolic.
- Lawrence's advice for an individual in their 20's and 30's who is looking for a direction or the next step in their life.
Fat Lama is the fastest-growing rental marketplace for 'stuff' in the world. It's a website and app which allows people to rent out their belongings to others nearby, fully-insured, for cash. Fat Lama users are renting anything from film gear, projectors and PA systems to road bikes and campervans! The platform is available throughout the UK and US and users are earning up to £3,700 per month.
I have been using Fat Lama recently to rent out my podcast recording equipment and will undoubtable earn my initial investment back on the items in no time at all. I guarantee you all have considerable amounts of ‘stuff’ lying around your house that is rarely or never used that could be rented to others for money. Get it onto Fat Lama… for me it’s an absolute no brainer.
On the other side of the coin… how often have you needed something for a brief period of time and haven’t purchased the item from a retailers due to the cost not warranting it? Well Fat Lama provides the solution.
If you type in fatlama.com/r/theinspirationspace and sign up you will get £25 off your first rental.