Harry set up his first business when he was 16, a football fan site network with 60 websites and over 500 global writers. He was then invited to write for Liverpool’s social website as an influential blogger. He then became Head of Social at Sportlobster by 18 and built relationships with every major influencer in the UK.
Since Harry founded Goat 2 years ago, the company has grown to 53 staff and has worked with global brands like Formula E, Lidl and British Airways. Goat remains unfunded having grown through delivering guaranteed results to the biggest brands in the world.
Harry has an unbelievable passion for what he does. Influencer marketing is such a massive topic at the moment in this social media age and Harry's creativity and understanding of how to best utilize it effectively is an unbelievable skill to have. His intelligence and work ethic is quite an unbelievable pairing. If you are interested in business and want to hear what it takes to really get your business off the ground then this is a great episode for you.
What this episode has in store for you:
- Harry tells us his background that created such an entrepreneurial drive within him.
- How he started his own business at 16 and executed it with precision.
- Why Harry decided against the university route and went straight into heading up a department of a multi million £ business.
- Harry explains how the Goat Agency came off the back of the 'many mistakes' the founders made at their previous company.
- Harry breaks down exactly what 'Influencer Marketing' is.
- He explains in a few cases how Influencer marketing can be used effectively and how the ROI can be astronomical.
- Harry explains why the Goat Agency is different to other Influencer marketing agencies.
- Harry gives us one piece of advice for aspiring entrepreneurs. It's a bit of tough love but true nonetheless.
- Harry tells us what is in store for himself and the Goat Agency over the next 12-18 months.
Today's episode sponsor is - FAT LAMA!!!!
Fat Lama is the fastest-growing rental marketplace for 'stuff' in the world. It's a website and app which allows people to rent out their belongings to others nearby, fully-insured, for cash. Fat Lama users are renting anything from film gear, projectors and PA systems to road bikes and campervans! The platform is available throughout the UK and US and users are earning up to £3,700 per month.
I have been using Fat Lama recently to rent out my podcast recording equipment and will undoubtable earn my initial investment back on the items in no time at all. I guarantee you all have considerable amounts of ‘stuff’ lying around your house that is rarely or never used that could be rented to others for money. Get it onto Fat Lama… for me it’s an absolute no brainer.
On the other side of the coin… how often have you needed something for a brief period of time and haven’t purchased the item from a retailers due to the cost not warranting it? Well Fat Lama provides the solution.
If you click here fatlama.com/r/theinspirationspace and sign up you will get £25 off your first rental.