On this episode I am talking with the one and only Jared Williams. This guy has honestly had such a great impact on my life the last few months and I am so glad we got the chance to chat on The Inspiration Space.
Jared is the Founder of Fresh Fitness Food (FFF), an industry leader in the meal prep sector. In an industry which has the ability to be a complete and utter logistical nightmare it really sums up the type of person Jared is to take this challenge on. The growth of FFF is stunning. Starting with Jared preparing the food himself in 2012 in his apartment for a client base of 20 people to a company now preparing food for 2000 odd clients by a staff force of over 30. Incredible growth right there.
Jared as an individual has a real passion for Entrepreneurship, which he will talk about on this episode, and he has acted like a mentor in a few ways to myself and Tristan the past few months. What I love most about Jared, and this is something I have always tried to be myself, is that he is a connector of people. I think that that is one of the most exceptional skills and qualities in somebody. Especially when there is not an agenda in place. I strongly suggest listening to this episode as there are a lot of wise words coming from a guy who has to be extremely resilient over the past 6 years.
What does this episode have in store for you?
- Jared gives us some insight into his upbringing and his journey that took him up to the inception of Fresh Fitness Food (FFF).
- Jared explains what triggered his drastic career change from lawyer to meal 'prepper'.
- Jared talks to us about his innate entrepreneurial spirit and drive.
- Jared explains the full concept behind FFF.
- Jared tells us a bit about the other incredible projects that he is working on = PLANT and LDNSU. Both of which have such incredible potential to change people's lives for the better.
- As Jared is potentially the busiest person I know I ask how he manages to fit everything in.
- Jared talks us through any routines he has in the day to help keep him focused.
- Jared tells us the one piece of 'life advice' he would tell his 22 year old self.
- Jared tells us his 'big' goals for the next 12-18 months.
Today Episode Sponsor:
Fat Lama is the fastest-growing rental marketplace for 'stuff' in the world. It's a website and app which allows people to rent out their belongings to others nearby, fully-insured, for cash. Fat Lama users are renting anything from film gear, projectors and PA systems to road bikes and campervans! The platform is available throughout the UK and US and users are earning up to £3,700 per month.
I have been using Fat Lama recently to rent out my podcast recording equipment and will undoubtable earn my initial investment back on the items in no time at all. I guarantee you all have considerable amounts of ‘stuff’ lying around your house that is rarely or never used that could be rented to others for money. Get it onto Fat Lama… for me it’s an absolute no brainer.
On the other side of the coin… how often have you needed something for a brief period of time and haven’t purchased the item from a retailers due to the cost not warranting it? Well Fat Lama provides the solution.
If you click here fatlama.com/r/theinspirationspace and sign up you will get £25 off your first rental.